Detoxify the liver: because it is right to do soPublished In: 04 Nov 2016
Detoxifying the liver is an activity that everyone should do at least a couple of times a year: the liver is an absolutely critical element for our body because it is involved in many processes that ensure the proper functioning of our body. We find out how and when it is useful to detoxify the liver and purify the body.
Why detoxify the liver?
The liver is perhaps the most complex organ of our body after the brain: defining its numerous functions is not always easy, but the proper functioning of the liver is necessary for the proper functioning of the organism itself. For that detoxing the liver should not just be an occasional habit: we must make it a priority. The liver is directly responsible for a whole series of functions spanning across the metabolism, the immune system, the endocrine and also the circulatory system.
The Liver is responsible for:
- The production of bile, which has the task to emulsify fat and to ensure that they can be absorbed by the intestine
- Deals with the synthesis of cholesterol, because of this a healthy liver is associated with the production of good cholesterol, essential for the survival of the cells in our body
- Glucose formation which serves to nourish cells
- Deals with the synthesis of triglycerides and accordingly represents a form of energy for the cells
- It helps in blood clotting
- It is a storehouse of vitamins, iron and copper
- Destroys the substances that are no longer useful to our body, carrying out a natural "scavenger" function: converting, for example, ammonia into urea when it has exhausted its function, making it more tolerable for our bodies
- Captures and destroys toxins
- It helps drugs to release their active ingredients and help us heal
- It produces red blood cells in the fetus
Given the number of actions necessary for the body which deals with the liver, it is evident why it is crucial to detoxify the liver so that it can stay healthy and function properly
Detoxify the liver with prevention
Before turning to how to detoxify the liver, it is good to ask what actions can be followed to avoid unnecessary gas. If prevention is better than cure, you can use some tricks to avoid overloads ahead of schedule.
For example you may want to:
- Limit consumption of alcohol: Alcohol has a negative effect on the proper functioning of the liver, so it is recommended to take no more than one glass of beer or wine per meal
- Not unnecessarily take medication, but take medicines only when there is a real need
- Not take any medication without first consulting your doctor: taking medication incorrectly wreaks havoc with the liver and can inhibit its ability to absorb the active ingredients of drugs, making the medicine useless
- Also pay attention to the ‘wrong’ natural remedies
- Not take medication with alcohol
- Not take too much saturated fat, like dairy products, fried foods or excessively
- Not eating too much smoked foods
- Do regular physical activity
- Limit salt intake
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Take fibre and vitamins
- Do try exaggerated diets
5 reasons to detoxify the liver
Detoxifying the liver will bring many benefits to your body , including
- Better assimilation of food and food ingredients
- A strengthened immune system
- Clearer skin
- Healthier intestine without problems of constipation or abdominal swelling
- Increased energy and vitality given by the elimination of waste and toxins
How to detoxify the liver
Since there is not an organ capable of replacing the liver in its function, it is clear that a thorough liver detoxification process is the best operation.
Detoxify the liver with natural remedies
To detoxify the liver you can turn to natural remedies: among the most effective include dandelion; a bitter herb used as an herbal remedy to create detox teas, Bach flowers, especially the Crab Apple, and hot water with lemon taken in the morning. Also useful are the artichoke extracts, the carrot juice, banana decoctions and Aloe Vera.
Detoxify the liver with healthy diet
To detoxify the liver effectively you need to look to diet: in addition to limiting the intake of fatty foods, alcohol, fried food or salt, you can benefit from many detox diet foods: including grapefruit, green tea, cucumber, spinach and garlic. A diet rich in fruits and vegetables also helps to lighten the workload borne by the liver and contains substances that improve its functions.
Detoxify the liver with herbal teas
Herbal teas are an excellent tool to assist in the purification of the liver, as well as the centrifuged; a purifying herbal tea for the liver can be based on marine thistle, turmeric, mint or cumin. Among the centrifuged, the liquefied cucumber can be a great tool to promote diuresis and help expel waste that weighs down the liver.
Detoxify the liver using supplements
Why not get help in the detoxification process by natural nutritional supplements designed to cleanse the body and clean the internal organs removing toxins? Detox supplements as our ToxiCleanse are specifically designed to perform natural detoxification action not only in the liver, but also at the level of the lungs, kidneys, lymphatic system and skin. ToxiCleanse is a safe product, 100% natural and without side effects that helps
- Cleanse your colon
- Reduce bloating and constipation
- Improve energy levels and digestion
- Aid in weight loss due to its purifying action
It is a reliable product, made from cranberry, Konjac fiber and Aloe Vera that is able to aid the expulsion of toxins accumulated in the body in a natural way , without causing damage to the body. You can combine it with other weight loss supplements to enhance the effect and speed up the weight loss process by cleaning the body at the same time.