Thermogenic Supplements: WHAT THEY ARE AND HOW THEY WORKPublished In: 14 Oct 2016
Thermogenic supplements exploit the increase in body heat and the consumption of lipids in the body to help you lose weight and speed up your metabolism. Thermogenic supplements have fat burning and slimming properties that directly reduce feelings of hunger for all those that use them.
Thermogenic supplements are defined as all those supplements that help burn excess fats by causing an increase in body temperature and a consequent increase in the consumption of lipids by the body. Thermogenic supplements can provide significant support during your weight loss journey. It even helps athletes keep under control body weight and produce more energy during training.
Thermogenesis is the process by which the human body maintains its temperature to protect the internal organs from any temperature changes they may be subject to. Thermogenic supplements work in a safe and controlled process of digestion and absorption of nutrients, helping slimming without creating contraindications and without damaging the delicate internal body balance. On a physiological level, the thermogenic supplements affect the oxidative phosphorylation process, this is the molecular process responsible for creating the energy that is used by the body in its many daily activities. Thermogenic supplements also act on adiposity process, the process of dissolution of the accumulated fat, helping to break down fat reserves and turn them into energy.
What are the ingredients that make the most effective thermogenic supplements?
What are the substances that make up the best thermogenic fat burning supplements?
Natural substances scientifically tested to show their effectiveness of their basic thermogenic properties are:
- Piperine - CAPSAICIN: Piperine is a natural alkaloid found in black pepper. Together with cousin capsaicin, a natural alkaloid which yields the same benefits of piperine, but is extracted from hot pepper, piperine is a reliable thermogenic supplement in fighting the pounds or support for those who do a lot of physical activities. Piperine and capsaicin increases the secretion of saliva and gastric acid, they are effective as antioxidants and improve digestion and absorption process of nutrients without contraindications.
- CAFFEINE: the caffeine slimming benefits have been known since the early 70s. Caffeine, in fact, is able to stimulate the sympathetic nervous system by increasing the burning of fat and creating a thermogenic effect which increases the body's ability to burn excess fat.
- GREEN COFFEE : the high levels of chlorogenic acid contained in unroasted green coffee beans slow down production and release of sugar by the liver into the blood, helping the body get rid of excess accumulated fat and thus preventing the fat accumulated in the so-called "critical areas", such as buttocks, stomach and thighs.
- GREEN TEA: polyphenols of the extract of green tea is very rich and are able to speed up metabolism and reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the body. The intake of green tea can stimulate the fat transformation into energy by up to 30% more! In addition to its known dietary properties, green tea is also an excellent remedy against premature aging and a good antioxidant.
- BITTER ORANGE: Bitter orange contains a molecule that acts directly on adipose tissue to have an anorectic effect on the body and slimming. Its efficacy has currently not yet been tested on humans, but experiments on mice carried out in the laboratory suggest it may also have the same effect in humans.
How to use thermogenic supplements
Thermogenic supplements are generally safe, but their use is not recommended in the pregnant or breast-feeding, in heart patients and those suffering from systemic diseases. The thermogenic effect from caffeine may also cause sleeping problems and tachycardia those who are sensitive to the excitatory effects of coffee. If you suffer from certain diseases, it is always best to consult your doctor before taking the product.
What results can be obtained using the thermogenic supplements
The use of thermogenic supplements in the weight-loss path helps in the stimulation of lipolysis. This speeds up weight loss through the increase in metabolic functions. Thermogenic supplements are also widely used by athletes and anyone wishing to define their muscle mass due to their muscle stimulating properties in those who are exercising. It is important to remember that supplements are not a replacement for a healthy lifestyle and should always be taken alongside a healthy diet and exercise plan.
Thermogenic supplements recommended by NutritionSlimming
Capsimax is a supplement that is 100% natural thermogenic and helps to lose weight thanks to the action of natural Capsaicin contained within it. The capsaicin is a potent fat burning ingredient that is recognized as safe, natural and effective in weight management.
As a thermogenic supplement, Capsimax offers multiple benefits:
- Extra strong formula, with a high concentration of Capsicum
- It acts as a 100% natural thermogenic supplement
- It helps control fat mass
- It has no side effects and does not cause burning
- Each pack contains 60 capsules
The most widely recognized effect of Capsimax is as a fat burner. Thanks to thermogenesis, Capsimax increases energy expenditure and can have a strong impact on the metabolism in general.