Supplements for menopause that workPublished In: 12 May 2017
The beginning of Menopause is considered by many woman as a second youth. If you would like to live comfortably, however, it is necessary to keep the negative symptoms to a minimum. If you regularly suffer from hot flashes and night sweats, then with the help of some of the best supplements on the market, you should be able to find some relief. Cannot choose which supplement is the best? Then simply follow our tips and you can easily find the most effective treatment for menopause.
When to use supplements for menopause
When it comes to menopause, there are often two different attitudes towards the subject: some women believe that this represents "end" of their fertile life, and that they get to witness the beginning of the aging path. Other women however, look at it as a time of a second youth. If we are able to live through menopause with a smile, it is well known that the negative symptoms often associated with this time will be minimal. Supplements for menopause are used in this context. These products are almost always produced in capsule form, designed to contain the optimal amount of natural element extracts that are designed to relieve the classical negative symptoms of menopause. Menopause supplements are therefore absolutely recommended for when you have the necessity to control hot flashes, excessive sweating, mood swings, and all the "unpleasant" symptoms that threaten to make the transition to menopause a traumatic time instead of a regular passage in the life of every woman.
Supplements for Menopause: How They Work
The most effective supplements for menopause are the products that only contain 100% natural extracts and are designed to cause no side effects to our body. Menopause supplements take action in the organism and work to reduce many of the common symptoms. We are talking about products that help to:
- Live a peaceful menopause
- Maintain healthy bones
- Keep the cardiovascular system healthy
- Keep the blood vessels elastic
- Reduce hot flashes
- Reduce night sweats
- Maintain healthy connective tissue
What should effective menopause supplements contain?
The effectiveness of menopause supplements depends entirely on the quality of the ingredients. The most effective supplements are 100% natural products that contain plant extracts or herbs that have been used for centuries in traditional medicine to relieve the symptoms of menopause and provide relief to the body. Let's see in detail what are the recommended products and how to choose.
- Oil Krill : Krill oil is an oily substance that is derived from the set of invertebrates, such as crustaceans, known as zooplankton . Several studies point out that the Krill oil is an excellent tool to prevent and relieve joint inflammation and protect bone health. The Krill Oil, in fact, is a potent natural source of Omega 3, that helps strengthen bones, making them more resistant and fight the symptoms of osteoporosis.
- Turmeric : Turmeric is a spice used for centuries to help against inflammation. In addition to being useful to protect bone health in general, according to several studies the turmeric extract is also useful in blocking bone resorption due to osteoporosis and help sufferers against severe pain and symptoms.
- Green Mussel of New Zealand : also known as Perna canaliculus , the green mussel of New Zealand is a mollusk useful for rheumatism, arthritis, joint damage, osteoporosis and bone problems in general. It is a product also used by sportsmen to protect your joints. It 'a great help in case of damage to the connective tissue due to a lack of glycosaminoglycans , natural substances that help maintain connective tissue health. It also makes the skin more toned, strengthens the nails and helps disinfiammare bones.
- Red clover ( Trifolium pratense ) grows also commonly and so wild in the fields around the UK. When it comes to Red Clover refers to a legume that is the richest natural source of isoflavones: contains, in fact, all four types of natural isoflavones. Specifically, red clover is rich in genistein, daidzein, formononetin and biochanin . By comparison, the same soybean, often recommended to relieve menopausal disorders, it contains only two types.
- Menthol : an organic compound with a characteristic aroma of mint . Through the cooling sensation it can help the skin to feel comfort and relief.
- Peppermint : a member of the mint family, which has been used for thousands of years for its healing properties. As an aromatherapy can help relieve anxiety and, when applied to the skin, can promote cooling